Spread Studio V10 SP1 has now been released. This release adds support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and fixes many reported issues. Here is a list of the resolved issues:
Spread Windows Forms:
- X-axis labels are now correctly imported or exported. 
- Clearing the focus indicator now works correctly. 
- Getting the font now works correctly. 
- Spread no longer loads duplicate script files with MVC. 
- Performance has been enhanced when editing cells. 
- Hyperlink cells now work correctly in the last visible column. 
- Spread now works correctly when the column header contains an ampersand. 
- The SaveHTML method now works correctly. 
- Formulas are now updated correctly when adding columns. 
You can get more information in the ReadMe: http://sphelp.grapecity.com/WebHelp/SpreadStudio10ReadMe/webframe.html#ReadMe.html.
You can get the download here: http://spread.grapecity.com/downloads/.