Load Excel with All drop down items and Formulas

• R 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,

I am trying to load a .xls document with all its cell formulas and drop down values. But after loading the spread instad of displaying a cell with the drop down values it is displaying as a single value.
    How do i load entire .xls document as it is in spread. Below is the code i have written in CSharp

[csharp]this.sprdMain.OpenExcel(spath, FarPoint.Excel.ExcelOpenFlags.RowAndColumnHeaders)[/csharp]

Please find the attached screenshot for difference

• 23p
    GinaDan23p 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,

Can you post the image again? They fixed an issue with the forum so it should work now.

Thanks, Gina

• R 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Gina,

Please find the attached screenshot. Please let me know if you are not able to see the attached content.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
  • 23p
    GinaDan23p 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,

This appears to be a drop-down list (combo cell in Spread). I tried this with V10 and it did load the drop-down list. The drop-down icon was not displayed by default. I did have to select the cell to see the list. The list is in cell E1 in my test xlsx file.

Thanks, Gina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
  • 119p
    Sean Lawyer119p 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,

Importing data validation lists for cells is supported for XLSX format files but not for older XLS format files. If you can update the format of the XLS to XLSX then Spread will import those cells as ComboBoxCellType and also import the list for the cell.

Regards,
    -Sean

• R 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks Gina and Sean.
    I was able to upload your Test file with this code

this.sprdMain.OpenExcel(spath)

Sean, i have a doubt. How do i make dropdownlist visible for .xls format? Is Spread v7 not supportable for .xls format?

• 23p
    GinaDan23p 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi,

You could try getting a trial of V10 and see if your test file works correctly with the current version of Spread.

Thanks, Gina

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.