spreadskin editor problems

• KingmanB 1 week, 4 days ago

When editing a custom skin in the spreadskin editor, I am trying to modify some colors in an EnhancedInterfaceRenderer in the InterfaceRenderer and I get the following error (pic1). Also, I cannot figure out how to customize the backcolor for a tab in a FlatInterfaceRenderer (behind “Sheet 1″ in pic2).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
  • 50p
    Deepak Sharma50p 1 week, 4 days ago

Hello,

I am able to replicate this issue at my end and reported it to the developers for further investigation.
    The tracking id for this issue is:240300

For FlatInterfaceRenderer TabStrip/SheetTabs properties are not exposed so you can set them from the skin editor.

I will update you once I hear anything from the developers about the reported issue.

Regards,
    Deepak Sharma

• KingmanB 1 week, 4 days ago

Yes, but there does not appear to be a FlatInterfaceRenderer ActiveTab backcolor property or any other way to set the active tab backcolor by any other property.

• 50p
    Deepak Sharma50p 1 week, 3 days ago

Hello,

That was a typing error.
    What I meant was FlatInterfaceRenderer TabStrip/SheetTabs properties are not exposed so you can not set them from the skin editor.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
    Deepak Sharma

• KingmanB 1 week, 2 days ago

Some tab properties areexposed (see pic) I can set the selected tab foreColor with the ActiveForeColor property (to Red here) . I just cant see how to set the backcolor of the selected tab. Where & what is the backcolor property for the selected tab?
    -Kingman

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
  • 50p
    Deepak Sharma50p 1 week, 2 days ago

Hello,

Yes, it does allow to set the ForeColor of active Sheet Tab but no property exposed for BackColor for the same. I will further add this to the reported bug for the development team and let you know if there is a way to set the BackColor of active sheet tabs directly.

Thanks,
    Deepak Sharma

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.